“Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do”
- When surveyed, 88% of parents agreed that “I have noticed an improvement in my child’s attitude about school, because they do not want to miss attending COOL.” The same percentage noticed “an improvement in [their] child’s self-esteem since starting COOL.”
- Furthermore, 77% of parents surveyed agreed that they had noticed an improvement in their child’s grades since starting COOL.
- One of our younger students admitted that “COOL is by far my favorite place to be,” and another went further:
- This program actually changed my life and made me into a more interactive person. The instructors here makes (sic) the program feel like a home away from home. I really do love this place.
- Academically, COOL students have 5%, or half a letter grade, higher GPAs than their non-COOL counterparts. They are also significantly less likely to miss school.
- However, we prefer to let our students speak for themselves, so I *sincerely* encourage you to *click here* and watch them speak for themselves!